[opencms-dev] contact us form not working in online project

astaffo2 at csc.com.au astaffo2 at csc.com.au
Wed Feb 26 01:20:00 CET 2003

No, I neglected to do that.....that was silly.

I've since overided the getCacheDirectives method in the template class of
the frame template, but the form is still being cached.

I'm wondering if this is the correct location.  Currently I have a frame
template calling a contenttemplate which then calls the element.

Where should I overide the getCacheDirectives method?  In the frame, the
content template or the element?

In addition, when I set the elementcache.enabled to be false in the
opencms.properties file, the offline version of the file doesn't display,
but shows the following error:

com.opencms.core.CmsException: 0 Unknown exception. Detailed error: A
relative path has entered the A_CmsXmlContent class.
filename=../frametemplates/secondLevelFrame.
        at
com.opencms.template.A_CmsXmlContent.init(A_CmsXmlContent.java:1031)
        at
com.opencms.template.CmsXmlTemplateFile.<init>(CmsXmlTemplateFile.java:105)
        at
com.opencms.template.CmsXmlTemplate.getOwnTemplateFile(CmsXmlTemplate.java:399)
        at
com.opencms.template.CmsXmlTemplate.getContent(CmsXmlTemplate.java:160)
        at
com.opencms.template.CmsXmlTemplate.templateElement(CmsXmlTemplate.java:1468)

Regards,
Aaron

"Irene Santerini" <i.santerini at inera.it>
Sent by: owner-opencms-dev at www.opencms.org