[opencms-dev] Re: installation error with version 5 rc 2

gwelding at softhome.net gwelding at softhome.net
Wed Feb 26 09:34:27 CET 2003

Thanks for your reply but I still I have the same problem. I did change the
"CATALINA_OPTS" in the "catalina.bat" file and set the "-Dfile.encoding" as
adviced but no impact on the installation.

Please notice that this is the only change I applied to the "catalina.bat".
Everything else is out of the box!

Thanks for your time

David Tildesley (DSLWN) writes:

> The installation notes are incorrect - the setting for RC2 cataline_opts
> should be ISO-8859-1 not UTF8 - this is noted elsewhere on the site.

George Welding