[opencms-dev] How many developers are working with opencms (active? inactive?) and what references?

Aki Karjalainen Aki.Karjalainen at canter.fi
Wed Feb 26 15:51:50 CET 2003

Hello.

I'm currently evaluating OpenCMS.

I need to find out how many developers are working with OpenCMS and what references OpenCMS has i.e. what sites are powered by it? Also pointers to any commercial support for OpenCMS are very welcomed.

Also I need to know how well OpenCMS performs with for example asian languages (korean etc.)

There's a good chance replying to this asap puts additional developers behing opencms or at very least opencms will get new reference(s).

Thanks in advance.