[opencms-dev] Re: installation error with version 5 rc 2

gwelding at softhome.net gwelding at softhome.net
Thu Feb 27 11:35:57 CET 2003

sorry to say that this didn't make it work! I checked the Tomcat logs and
nothing (apart from the mentioned MullPointerException etc. etc. error) was
mentioned there. I also put an "echo" command in the "catalina.bat" and
looks that Dfile.encoding is the correct one!

I was wondering if I'm the only person facind that problem.

Thanks for your time

George Welding