Antwort: Re: Antwort: [opencms-dev] Java Applet Editor for OpenCMS available

Thomas.Breder at sbroker.de Thomas.Breder at sbroker.de
Mon Mar 3 10:21:07 CET 2003

Thanks Niklas,

using Sun´s Java Plugin works fine.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Thomas Breder

S Broker AG
Information Technology

Tel.: +49 (0)203/289-2120
Fax: +49 (0)203/289-2099
thomas.breder at sbroker.de

|--------+--------------------------------->
|        |          Niklas Eklund          |
|        |          <niklas at curalia.se>    |
|        |          Gesendet von:          |
|        |          owner-opencms-dev at www.o|
|        |          pencms.org             |
|        |                                 |
|        |                                 |
|        |          03.03.2003 09:58       |
|        |          Bitte antworten an     |
|        |          opencms-dev            |
|        |                                 |
|--------+--------------------------------->
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                           |
  |       An:     opencms-dev at www.opencms.org                                                                 |
  |       Kopie:                                                                                              |
  |       Thema:  Re: Antwort: [opencms-dev] Java Applet Editor for OpenCMS available                         |

Although I have not tried the editor I am guessing that it uses Swing
components and therefore needs the java plugin. Download JRE 1.4 from
Sun and install the plugin (don't forget to enable it for IE) and try
again.

Regards,

  /Niklas