[opencms-dev] Navigation question

David Tildesley (DSLWN) DavidTi at datacom.co.nz
Tue Mar 4 21:08:01 CET 2003

Yes, you have overlooked something. This is pretty standard navigation -
therefore you would expect OpenCMS to deal with it - and it does. You need
to keep your folder heirarchy in sync with your navigation heirachy. When
you add a folder, you select the option to add it to the navigation and if
the folder is at the root level then it gets added at the root level nav
heirachy. This also this automatically creates an index.html under the new
folder - and you should put your detail for (1) in there and create a master
template for level 1 (if root is level 0) of the nav hierachy and put in a
nav element that will show peers at that level (pages you add to that
folder).

http://webmail.netscape.com/