[opencms-dev] Template Access problem

Elyasin Shaladi elyasin.shaladi at web.de
Wed Mar 5 10:07:09 CET 2003

i had the same problem.
you have to edit the mastertemplate to point to the other templates correctly.
in the mastertemplate of the documentation the following entries you must change:

<TEMPLATE>/content/contenttemplates/contenttemplate1</TEMPLATE>
<TEMPLATE>/content/frametemplates/frametemplate1</TEMPLATE>

<TEMPLATE>/system/modules/org.opencms.default/contenttemplates/contenttemplate1</TEMPLATE>
<TEMPLATE>/system/modules/org.opencms.default/frametemplates/frametemplate1</TEMPLATE>