[opencms-dev] openCMS too much connections problem

Nico Krause Nico.Krause at nsc.eu.com
Fri Mar 7 14:40:06 CET 2003

Hi,

I don't know that cause, but I've a problem with my database connections to
MySQL. (OpenCMS 5.rc1 /  3.23.54-Max-log)
I close in my applications every connection (from OpenCMS Pool) with
con.close();

But OpenCMS seems to open so much connections again and again a new pool of
about 15.
Then if it's full it could be I cannot work any more clear.

Is there a way to setup the connection pool of opencms in a way?

Please help me.

Nico

____________________________________
Nico Krause
NorthStar Communications GmbH
Wallbergstr. 20-22     85221 Dachau
Telefon: +49 (0) 81 31 / 9 96 87 - 53
Fax:      +49 (0) 81 31 / 9 96 87 - 29
Mobil:    +49 (0) 1 74 / 9 89 19 49
Informationen. Wenn Sie nicht der richtige Adressat sind oder diese  E-Mail
irrtümlich erhalten haben, informieren Sie bitte sofort den  Absender und
vernichten Sie diese Mail. Das unerlaubte Kopieren sowie  die unbefugte
please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail.  Any
e-mail is strictly forbidden.