[opencms-dev] problem openning a page

Thangamathi Djearamane thangamathi.djearamane at fisystem.com
Fri Mar 7 15:36:45 CET 2003

 I just installed opencms to create one application. I created 3 templates (master, content & frame templates) as like in the opencmsdoc. After creating a page file with my master template, i have a system error when i open this file.
Like a java script problem :

com.opencms.core.CmsException: 21 XML parsing error. Detailed error: Cannot parse XML file "/system/modules/org.opencms.default/templates/masterTemplate1". org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The element type "META" must be terminated by the matching end-tag "</META>"..

Anyone can help me.

Thanks a lot.
Mathi

I don't know how much this helps but you can execute the query
"SHOW PROCESSLIST" in a mysql console (or any other mysql frontend)
so can see exactly how many connections do you have at a given point.