[opencms-dev] using SSL

Nico Krause Nico.Krause at nsc.eu.com
Fri Mar 7 16:20:07 CET 2003

Hi Nicolas,

I thought the following:
1. Setup SSL in opencms.properties
2. Mark every page which should be linked to ssl with the file property
'export'

(not to 'false' or 'dynamic')

try 'ssl' or 'https' (I'm not sure which)

I think this should work.. then after export every page marked with this
export property will be automatically linked to the SSL port of this server.

It could be that you have to surround your links with the <link></link>
XML tag.. but this is also not sure..

Maybe this helps a little bit. Please query the archive of this mailinglist.
There is already an exact solution for this item. (I'm sure)

Have a nice weekend,

Nico