[opencms-dev] problem openning a page

Thangamathi Djearamane thangamathi.djearamane at fisystem.com
Fri Mar 7 16:22:16 CET 2003

hello Nico,

It's my template

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<XMLTEMPLATE>
    <ELEMENTDEF name="contenttemplate">
           <CLASS>com.opencms.template.CmsXmlTemplate</CLASS>
            <TEMPLATE>/system/modules/org.opencms.default/contenttemplates/contentTemp1</TEMPLATE>
     </ELEMENTDEF>
     <ELEMENTDEF name="frametemplate">
            <CLASS>com.opencms.template.CmsXmlTemplate</CLASS>
            <TEMPLATE>/content/frametemplates/framTemp1</TEMPLATE>
    </ELEMENTDEF>
    <TEMPLATE> <ELEMENT name="frametemplate"> </TEMPLATE>
</XMLTEMPLATE>

i.e. I just copy from their doc.
Thanks.
Mathi