[opencms-dev] Contenttemplate doesn't work - please help!

Oliver Faulhaber ofh3 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 12 15:33:16 CET 2003

me again,

found the reason: It's because the element cache was disabled. The templates
work correctly when it is enabled.

That means: The definition of a contenttemplate outside the frametemplate
will not work, if the element cache is disabled.
To the OpenCms developers: Is this behavior known, or shoud I submit a bug?

Regards,
Oliver