[opencms-dev] opencms help needed

Nico Krause Nico.Krause at nsc.eu.com
Thu Mar 13 13:58:19 CET 2003

Hi Ravi,

I suppose you will have to code anytime something.
Tho, there exists currently a news module which could be modified for your
needs. But you will have to code.. always ..

I assume you wanted to know if there are finished modules around for
opencms. Like plug & play ?  Currently there is no OpenCSM modules webpage
For this available but it would be nice to have.

If you need something like that for events.. I'm currently working on
something like this.. maybe we could work together. Don't hesitate to
contact me.

Nico