[opencms-dev] new website

Nico Krause Nico.Krause at nsc.eu.com
Fri Mar 14 13:27:21 CET 2003

Thanks Oliver :-)

No, I did it by myself.

But I'm playing with the idea of giving it to OpenCMS
or posting it just around.
After being back from vacation, I'll know more.

* topic reply notifications,
* change & delete after posting..
* and some "appealing" smileys.. :-)

it seems to work...

So long - have good weekend,

Nico

P.S. I'll not activate my vacation notification for incoming emails ;)