AW: AW: [opencms-dev] CmcJspActionElement vs Tag library

Andreas Zahner A.Zahner at alkacon.com
Wed Mar 19 09:18:55 CET 2003

Publius,

The include tag which you mentioned looks for the value of the
"template" property of the file "index.jsp" and loads the "head" element
of the template
"/system/modules/org.opencms.welcome/jsptemplates/welcome".

To achieve this with include method, you have to call the method as
follows (cms is an instance of the CmsJspActionElement):
cms.include(cms.property("template"), "head");

A detailed documentation of the CmsJspActionElement and the usage of the
OpenCms JSP taglib will be available with the final release of OpenCms
5.

Regards,

Andreas Zahner
Alkacon Software - The OpenCms Experts