[opencms-dev] Loadtests with OpenCMS

Sven Dittmar dittmar at rus.uni-stuttgart.de
Wed Mar 19 09:29:09 CET 2003

Hi there,

has anyone done some critical load testing with tomcat/opencms?

Checked the wilma_glimpse archive of this mailinglist without finding an
answer.

We are about to get into the final stage and would like to test our
environment (5rc2, JDK 1.4.1_01, MySQL 3.23.49-log, tomcat 4.1.12 on a
1GHz linuxbox and 1 GB RAM) with the load of 10-30 concurrent users. How
can that be accomplished?

We already tried load testing with multiple instances of oc, which did
not go well. Now we only want to test one instance of oc

Thanks,
Sven