[opencms-dev] Anybody installed old modules on new RC5 release?

lzhou at udcom.com lzhou at udcom.com
Thu Mar 20 14:13:50 CET 2003

Thanks Ulrich,  I found the answer, although not a satifiying one :)

One thought, please don't be offended.  I really like OpenCms, otherwise I
won't be here on this list.  But comparing with Zope and some other open
source CMS, OpenCms is really in slow motion.  Maybe lack of sufficient
documentation is the key.  Like if anybody want to write a new module or
updating an old module, the initial setup barrier is high because people
has to dig through the darkness from very beginning.

Thanks,

Larry

|--------+--------------------------------->
|        |          ulrich.rueth at gmx.de    |
|        |          Sent by:               |
|        |          owner-opencms-dev at www.o|
|        |          pencms.org             |
|        |                                 |
|        |                                 |
|        |          03/20/2003 01:47 AM    |
|        |          Please respond to      |
|        |          opencms-dev            |
  |      To:     opencms-dev at www.opencms.org                                                                 |
  |      cc:                                                                                                 |
  |      Subject:     Re: [opencms-dev] Anybody installed old modules on new RC5 release?                    |