[opencms-dev] search and paste

Alois Franz alois.franz at epimusic.de
Fri Mar 21 11:23:08 CET 2003

Hi everybody,
I'm trying to build a directory structure with opencms. Nearly finished, I
have to change the names of all directories from german into english.
Example:
I have a folder called 'Spezial', within 20 html pages, which are linked in
the navigation of 7 different Masterframes. I renamed the directory into
'specials'.
Now I have to check every link in every frame and change the navigation.
Is there any possibility to change the page navigation automaticly or find
all files
with a search engine, similar to windows, which shows me every file?
Thanks for your help, ALOIS