[opencms-dev] Static Export to a Remote Apache WebServer

ulrich.rueth at gmx.de ulrich.rueth at gmx.de
Mon Mar 24 15:57:43 CET 2003

Hmmm, don't really know whether this works... I always make a static export
to my local Apache web documents root directory (also to ensure that
everything went fine, because I can take a look at the exported pages) and then
transfer them to my remote server via FTP. I consider a direct export as rather
dangerous...