[opencms-dev] Insert template file via file import?

ambiesense at gmx.de ambiesense at gmx.de
Tue Mar 25 20:59:54 CET 2003

Hi,

can I also import template file (i.e. frametemplate or contenttemplate) via
normal file import (like a HTML file)? Do I have to do something additional?

Did somebody tried that. So far I have allways created a new file with the
Wizard in the OpenCMS Explorer and edited with the Source Editor via copy and
pasting my XML in the editor and saving it. Now my source editor is not
working any more (maybe ActiveX problems).

I am wondering if I also can import it. This would make things easier for
me. Also it would allow to do this task with other webbrowsers on other
platforms.

Any help will be highly appreaciated!

Cheers,
Ralf