[opencms-dev] IE problem with OpenCMS

ambiesense at gmx.de ambiesense at gmx.de
Wed Mar 26 01:54:15 CET 2003

Hi,

I could solve the problem and it was quite trivial. I changed the screen
resolution of my computer recently. The editor pane of the ActiveX controlls
used for source editing is bigger then this and the controll buttons moved out
of the view.

Stupid but sometimes things like that happen :')

Thanks anyway for reading!

Ralf