[opencms-dev] Enter command in CmsShell

ambiesense at gmx.de ambiesense at gmx.de
Wed Mar 26 14:30:38 CET 2003

Hi,

I investigate the CmsShell at the moment.

How do I have to enter ...

...i.e. the addGroup (String, String) command? The help says "addGroup
(String, String)"

When I enter one of the following commands

addGroup ("a","b")
addGroup (new String("a"), new String("b"))
addGroup (a, b)

I get the error, that this command cannot be found. Any idea? I think I do
need the space between the command and the parameter since the Class do
tokenize the command line before executing it...

Thanks in advance!

Cheers
Ralf