[opencms-dev] DB Export: java.util.zip.ZipException

mmihaili at csc.com.au mmihaili at csc.com.au
Thu Mar 27 23:50:54 CET 2003

A few discrepancies, compare the following version to your version (not
positive i found them all):

1. contenttemplates/contenttemplate1
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<XMLTEMPLATE>
  <TEMPLATE><![CDATA[
    Hello World!
    <BR>
]]><ELEMENT name="body"/>
  </TEMPLATE>
</XMLTEMPLATE>

2. frametemplates/frametemplate1
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<XMLTEMPLATE>
  <TEMPLATE><![CDATA[
      <head>
        <title>the first templates</title>
      </head>
      <BODY>
]]><ELEMENT name="contenttemplate"/><![CDATA[
      </BODY>
  </TEMPLATE>
</XMLTEMPLATE>

3. templates
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<XMLTEMPLATE>
  <ELEMENTDEF name="contenttemplate">
    <CLASS>com.opencms.template.CmsXmlTemplate</CLASS>
    <TEMPLATE>/content/contenttemplates/contenttemplate1</TEMPLATE>
  </ELEMENTDEF>
  <ELEMENTDEF name="frametemplate">
    <CLASS>com.opencms.template.CmsXmlTemplate</CLASS>
    <TEMPLATE>/content/frametemplates/frametemplate1</TEMPLATE>
  </ELEMENTDEF>
  <TEMPLATE><ELEMENT name="frametemplate"/></TEMPLATE>
</XMLTEMPLATE>

Later,
Moris Mihailidis
CSC
EBS-BSS Web Services e-Business South
58 Queensbridge St, Southbank, VIC 3006, Australia
Ph: +61-3-8695-1527    Fax:+61-3-8695-1540
Email: mmihaili at csc.com.au

This email, including any attachments, is intended only for use by the
addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or personal information and
may also be the subject of legal privilege. Any personal information
contained in this email is not to be used or disclosed for any purpose
other than the purpose for which you have received it. If you are not the
intended recipient, you must not disclose or use the information contained
in it. In this case, please let me know by return email, delete the message
permanently from your system and destroy any copies.

                      Milo? Lacika
                      <milos.lacika at anasoft.         To:      <opencms-dev at www.opencms.org>
                      sk>                            cc:
                      Sent by:                       Subject: RE: [opencms-dev] DB Export: java.util.zip.ZipException
                      owner-opencms-dev at www.
                      opencms.org

                      28/03/2003 01:07 AM
                      Please respond to
                      opencms-dev

I have these 3 templates stored in system/modules/my_first_modul:

1. contenttemplates/contenttemplate1

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<XMLTEMPLATE>
  <TEMPLATE><![CDATA[
    Hello World! <br>
  ]]><ELEMENT name="body"/>
  </TEMPLATE>
<XMLTEMPLATE>

2. frametemplates/frametemplate1

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<XMLTEMPLATE>
  <TEMPLATE>
    <head>
      <title>the first templates</title>
    </head>
    <BODY>test</BODY>
  </TEMPLATE>
</XMLTEMPLATE>

3. templates

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<XMLTEMPLATE>
<ELEMENTDEF name="contenttemplate">
  <CLASS>com.opencms.template.CmsXmlTemplate</CLASS>
  <TEMPLATE>/contenttemplates/contenttemplate1</TEMPLATE>
</ELEMENTDEF>
<ELEMENTDEF name="frametemplate">
  <CLASS>com.opencms.template.CmsXmlTemplate</CLASS>
  <TEMPLATE>/frametemplates/frametemplate1</TEMPLATE>
<TEMPLATE><ELEMENT name="frametemplate"/></TEMPLATE>
</ELEMENTDEF>
</XMLTEMPLATE>

and my first page didn't work. And I don't know why.

Milos Lacika
+421 907 983 428
milos.lacika at anasoft.sk