[opencms-dev] LDAP - Authentification

Laurent Vernet laurent.vernet at fr.adp.com
Fri Mar 28 16:56:15 CET 2003

Hi you,

I have started my own CmsResourceBroker to access a specific User
Directory(LDAP like).
I think you have to implement you own CmsResourceBroker (which one should be
a wrapper using native CmsResourceBroker)
but using your own code to access user/groups/roles.

Becareful i think you have to synchronize some information between your
directory and OpenCMS (groups/roles).

Bye,

Have a good week-end.