[opencms-dev] Pop Up Windows

Alexander Kandzior alex at opencms.org
Sun Mar 30 23:23:57 CEST 2003

Juan,

most of the Javascripts that are loaded as external files are located in
the /system/workplace/scripts/ folder. Some templates have Javascript
embedded in their HTML, these are locates in the
/system/workplace/templates/ folder. This is true for all versions of
OpenCms since 5.0 beta 2.

Best Regards,
Alex.

Alexander Kandzior