[opencms-dev] Newbie Install Bug

Zitan Broth zitan at mediasculpt.net
Wed Apr 2 13:26:24 CEST 2003

 Greetings All,

I did search the mailing archives for this cause I thought it must be a real
newbie question, but then maybe it is so newbie no one yet has made this
mistake :-)

I followed the install instructions for windows stand alone setup (just my
laptop I would never deploy to doze ;-)) and got the following error:

An error occurred at line: -1 in the jsp file: null

Generated servlet error:
    [javac] Since fork is true, ignoring compiler setting.
    [javac] Compiling 1 source file
    [javac] Since fork is true, ignoring compiler setting.
    etc.....

Has anybody encoutered such an error before?  Thanks and kind regards,

Z.