[opencms-dev] Image Gallery Problem

EXCELSIS - Sepand Oboudiyat sepand.oboudiyat at excelsisnet.com
Tue Apr 1 16:07:55 CEST 2003

Hello,

I am relatively new to OpenCMS.

I have created and published an image gallery but i am not able to include
the images into my pages using the WYSIWYG editor.

When i click on the image gallery icon in the WYSIWYG editor my image
gallery and its images are all visible but how do i select an image so that
it is added to my page ? Neither the image itself nor the image title are
"selectable".
So basically i can see the images in my image gallery but cant include in
the page.

My HTML gallery works. With the HTML gallery all i have to so is click on
the title of the HTML sample and it gets embedded into my page.

Anyone have a solution ?

Thanks in advance for your time in answering.

Mit herzlichem Gruß | Kind Regards

Sepand Oboudiyat
[Consultant]