AW: [opencms-dev] Out of memory exception

mfoley5 at csc.com.au mfoley5 at csc.com.au
Thu Apr 3 11:35:41 CEST 2003

Hi Laurente,

Did you manage to write the patch you referred to below?  If so, would you
mind letting me know about it?   For some reason some of our users think
it's not unreasonable to store 20MB+ mpeg videos in the CMS.

If you haven't finished this, do you need any help with it?

Thanks,
Mark

Mark Foley
CSC
212 Northbourne Ave, Braddon, ACT 2612
Ph: +61-2-62468487    Email: mfoley5 at csc.com.au

This email, including any attachments, is intended only for use by the
addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or personal information and
may also be the subject of legal privilege. Any personal information
contained in this email is not to be used or disclosed for any purpose
other than the purpose for which you have received it. If you are not the
intended recipient, you must not disclose or use the information contained
in it. In this case, please let me know by return email, delete the message
permanently from your system and destroy any copies.

                      "laurent.belmonte"
                      <lolo at lolo3d.ods.org>         To:       opencms-dev at www.opencms.org
                      Sent by:                      cc:
                      owner-opencms-dev at www.        Subject:  RE: AW: [opencms-dev] Out of memory exception
                      opencms.org

                      14/02/2003 05:31 AM
                      Please respond to
                      opencms-dev

there is a branch for the 4.7.7 version in the opencms cvs ?

--
laurent.belmonte <lolo at lolo3d.ods.org>