[opencms-dev] How to access own Java Class via JSP in OpenCMS 5 RC2

Marcus Redeker mredeker at web.de
Fri Apr 4 00:30:16 CEST 2003

You can get access to the CmsObject from your JSP request object. Look
into the nav-demo.jsp Once you have the CmsObject you can give it into
your bean class using a normal setter. It should also be possible to
store the CmsObject within the Web-Session or even the Context. But I am
not sure about that. Maybe Alexander knows about that.

Cheers,
--Marcus