[opencms-dev] How to access own Java Class via JSP in OpenCMS 5 RC2

ambiesense at gmx.de ambiesense at gmx.de
Sat Apr 5 12:52:14 CEST 2003

Hi,

I send this email the THIRD time, since I think there was a technical
problem (have not received it). Sorry for possible higher traffic... :-?

I tried another approach (see JSP below). Unfortunately cmsObject is null.
Does somebody knows why? The code used should work like the useBean
setProperty appraoch - right?

  <head>
    <title>Test</title>
  </head>
    <h2>
      Test <BR><BR>

    <%
      // initialise Cms Action Element
      com.opencms.flex.jsp.CmsJspActionElement cms = new
      com.opencms.flex.jsp.CmsJspActionElement(pageContext, request,
      response);

      // collect the CmsObject required to access the OpenCms VFS
      com.opencms.file.CmsObject cmsObject = cms.getCmsObject();

      mypackage.MyBean myBean = new mypackage.MyBean();
      myBean.setCmsObject(cmsObject);
      myBean.dosomething();
    %>

    </h2>