[opencms-dev] How to add images into the WYSIWYG editor

lzhou at udcom.com lzhou at udcom.com
Mon Apr 7 14:55:02 CEST 2003

Thanks David, You are my savior.  It WORKS!!!

Larry

                    "David Tildesley
                    (DSLWN)"                  To:     "'opencms-dev at www.opencms.org'" <opencms-dev at www.opencms.org>
                    <DavidTi at datacom.co       cc:
                    .nz>                      Subject:     RE: [opencms-dev] How to add images into the WYSIWYG editor
                    Sent by:
                    opencms-dev-admin at o
                    pencms.org

                    04/06/2003 01:26 AM
                    Please respond to
                    opencms-dev

Drag and Drop images fm gallery onto page (truly :-)