[opencms-dev] JSP error message

ambiesense at gmx.de ambiesense at gmx.de
Tue Apr 8 16:50:02 CEST 2003

Hi,

I have a HTML website with a form. After pressing the submit button a JSP
file should be called and processed. Here the HTML page:

<HTML>
      <BODY>
      <form action="/Test/Test.jsp" name="form">
        <input type="text" name="bla" size="25" maxlength="25">
        <input type="submit" name="submit" value="Submit">
      </form>
   </BODY>
</HTML>

The JSP file is also uploaded in the /Test folder and named Test.jsp. So it
should be accessable after the user presses the Submit button. However I get
a "The requested resource () is not available" error (Error 404). Is there
also a need to store the JSP manually somewherer in the OpenCMS (real)
directory like the class files???

I have published everything and cheared the JSP cache several times.

Would be thankful for help,
Ralf