AW: [opencms-dev] Delivering classes

Andreas Zahner A.Zahner at alkacon.com
Wed Apr 9 14:32:01 CEST 2003

Mario,

If you are using OpenCms 5.0 rc1 or rc2, create a "simple" module type
and check the options "Export classes/ folder" and "Export lib/ folder".
Copy your classes in the classes folder, the jars in the lib folder of
the new module, and publish the project. The classes should now be
exported to the "WEB-INF/classes/" and "WEB-INF/lib/" folders in your
webapp folder. Restart Tomcat after publishing.

Regards,

Andreas Zahner
Alkacon Software - The OpenCms Experts
http://www.alkacon.com