[opencms-dev] OpenCMS hoster

Nico Krause Nico.Krause at nsc.eu.com
Wed Apr 9 15:07:01 CEST 2003

Hi Elyasin,

I think as long you have an own server it will cause no problems.

Also if the isp hosts only one or two opencms instances per
physical server its no problem for the performance of the server.

Our provider www.tronicplanet.de supports it per special agreement.

If OpenCMS would fully support virtual servers (in database model),
I think much more ISPĀ“s would support it.

Nico