AW: [opencms-dev] WYSIWYG-Editor

bruno bcoudoin at silixon.com
Thu Apr 17 23:52:01 CEST 2003

I installed the Java editor and end up with this error when opening an
HTML page :

com.opencms.core.CmsException: 0 Unknown exception. Detailed error: Can
not read projectId of tempfileproject for creating temporary file for
editing! java.lang.NumberFormatException: null.

Otherwise, when I open a template, I have the toolbar being displayed
but no edit area. I am not sure the java editor is configured to edit
also template or just pages.

Any idea. Is there a place to look for logs ?

Bruno.

--
ofset        - http://ofset.sf.net
gcompris  - http://ofset.sf.net/gcompris