[opencms-dev] Template confusion

ambiesense at gmx.de ambiesense at gmx.de
Tue Apr 22 13:11:01 CEST 2003

Hi,

I have done the same before. The documentation is not correct if you are
using version 5.0 (RC1 or 2). In Version 5 you have to place your template file
in the /modules/org.opencms.default/ folder.

The master template in /modules/org.opencms.default/templates
The frame template in /system/modules/org.opencms.default/frametemplates
The content template in /system/modules/org.opencms.default/contenttemplates

If you have your own module you have to publish the module and replace
org.opencms.default with your own module. Since I do not have done this so far, I
cannot give you any further advice for this part.

Template in this default module can be used by any of your projects.

Hope this helps.

Kind Regards
Ralf