[opencms-dev] Questions

Ray Glendenning ray.glendenning at hackery.demon.co.uk
Wed Apr 23 12:02:00 CEST 2003

Hi

Sorry for using outlook to reply, but it's all I have here on hols at the
moment.

1. I need to use XSLT to get any CMS into out institution as my bosses only
want to hear about open standards (the is my fault but it is for our own
good)

2.  I know that your bodies go under system/bodies, but how do I add this to
two different places in the navigation.  I don't want to have our content
entry people having to go in and modify control code (but it creates new
bodies under system/bodies/student/... etc)

Looks like the way to do it will be a new resource type which would be
'shared content' or possibly a 'content gallery' and that way the templates
can be kept totally seperate.

Cheers
Ray