[opencms-dev] sql server

Tim Howland thowland at organic.com
Wed Apr 30 17:25:00 CEST 2003

I retrieved it from the microsoft web site.

Search for "Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Driver for JDBC ".

I had to do a bit of work to get it to load. Here's the relevant part of
opencms.properties:

# Parameters for the mssql connection-pool
#pool.mssql.driver = sun.jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbcDriver
#pool.mssql.url = jdbc:odbc:datasourcename
pool.mssql.driver=com.microsoft.jdbc.sqlserver.SQLServerDriver
pool.mssql.url=jdbc:microsoft:sqlserver://localhost:1433
pool.mssql.user=opencms
pool.mssql.password=opencms
pool.mssql.minConn=10
pool.mssql.maxConn=20
pool.mssql.increaseRate=5
pool.mssql.timeout=120
pool.mssql.maxage=360

# Parameters for the online connection-pool
pool.mssqlonline.driver=com.microsoft.jdbc.sqlserver.SQLServerDriver
pool.mssqlonline.url=jdbc:microsoft:sqlserver://localhost:1433
pool.mssqlonline.user=opencms
pool.mssqlonline.password=opencms
pool.mssqlonline.minConn=5
pool.mssqlonline.maxConn=10
pool.mssqlonline.increaseRate=5
pool.mssqlonline.timeout=120
pool.mssqlonline.maxage=360

# Parameters for the backup connection-pool
pool.mssqlbackup.driver=com.microsoft.jdbc.sqlserver.SQLServerDriver
pool.mssqlbackup.url=jdbc:microsoft:sqlserver://localhost:1433
pool.mssqlbackup.user=opencms
pool.mssqlbackup.password=opencms
pool.mssqlbackup.minConn=5
pool.mssqlbackup.maxConn=10