[opencms-dev] Problem with Java Classes

martin koeck martin.koeck at gmx.at
Fri May 2 15:07:02 CEST 2003

hi Mario,

> when i try to access the page from outside (different browser) i get an
> NullPointerException.
> It seems, that i dont get a CmsObject.
>
> What did i do wrong? Does anybody of you have a similar problem?

how do you try to get access to the cmsObject ?
how do you find out which user has tried to log in ?

be sure that you do not use methods that rely on being logged in with
special privileges, ie Admin. I made the same mistake on my first
attempt to login the user from extern (not the workplace).

maybe you want to post your code fragment ...

rgds
--
martin