[opencms-dev] WYSIWYG Editor: is iXED possible ?

Enrico Donelli e.donelli at logicom.it
Fri May 2 16:26:01 CEST 2003

>Really ???
>It looks really javaish. Why do you think it works for explorer only ?

I installed the war in tomcat, and tried the examples with both browsers :))
The text area is handled client side, so it can be an applet or dynamic
html ... in this case it's not an applet.
As long as I understand the html editor seems to be written in JScript,
so this is an explorer only feature, while the date chooser works with
both browsers.

Best regards
Enrico