[opencms-dev] install problem on linux & [opencms-dev] Problems with 5.0 installation on Linux

Stephan Hartmann hartmann at waehrisch-feykes.de
Thu May 8 10:08:01 CEST 2003

Hi

use Mozilla and when you come to this point, rightclick into the middle frame
and choose This Frame->Reload Frame from the context menu.
After this the frame should reload itself every few seconds.

Am Donnerstag,  8. Mai 2003 08:09 schrieben Sie:

--
Stephan Hartmann

Währisch & Feykes GmbH
Gustav-Adolf-Str. 5