[opencms-dev] OpenCMS 5 : Installation problems

Derek Hohls DHohls at csir.co.za
Thu May 8 12:45:25 CEST 2003

Thanks for the explanation - is it worth logging
this issue with the developers to fix?

>>> ivan.jelenic at nbs.yu 08/05/2003 12:23:13 >>>
Derek,

Yes, it's correct. I also had a problem with encoding when I run tomcat as
service.

Try something like this:

    Stop Tomcat service.
    Then start Tomcat from dos prompt with -Dfile.encoding=ISO-8859-1 or add
it in the shortcut in start menu.

Hope, it will work.

IVAN