[opencms-dev] method which finally creates export-file

Alexander Kandzior alex at opencms.org
Fri May 9 12:28:01 CEST 2003

Thomas

The com.opencms.flex.I_CmsEventListener mentioned in your older mail was
introduced with the 5.0 beta versions. It is not part of OpenCms 4.7.7.

Best Regards,
Alex.

Alexander Kandzior
Alkacon Software - The OpenCms Experts
http://www.alkacon.com

ml

I hope this is also possible with OpenCms 4.7.7.

Best Regards,
Thomas Maerz