[opencms-dev] what happened to the site?

nick geoghegan nickgeog at yahoo.com
Mon May 12 06:02:01 CEST 2003

I was surfing from work.  As far as I know I don't
connect via a Proxy but who knows. I was getting "Page
Not Found" for pages on the new site so I don't know
if that would be a Proxy thing?

The site works OK from the same place today so maybe
it was just a ripple in the space-time continuum.

Yes, I did refresh my browser. Sheeesh, will you give
me a break.
Nick