AW: [opencms-dev] Spanish localization for OpenCms 5.0 available

Andreas Zahner A.Zahner at alkacon.com
Tue May 13 15:16:01 CEST 2003

Guillaume,

You should create a module as described in the documentation module
"com.alkacon.documentation.howto-workplace-translation" and check if all
keys are translated with the included translation tool.
After you have finished your work, please export the new module and
contribute it to the community by either filling out the form on
http://www.opencms.org/opencms/en/download/modules/downloads_form.html
or by mailing it to contributions at opencms.org.

Most keys should be valid for OpenCms 5.0, there may be a few keys
missing...

Regards,

Andreas Zahner
Alkacon Software - The OpenCms Experts