[opencms-dev] Error importing documentation module

Warren Chave chavew at ohsu.edu
Tue May 13 19:17:01 CEST 2003

I am evaluating OpenCMS for use here at the University.  I installed it on a Win2K box for demonstration purposes.  I am trying to import the documentation module.  The following error message occurs:

Importing module ... com.alkacon.documentation.documentation-modules
Exception com.opencms.core.CmsException: 34 Registry error. Detailed error: the dependencies for the module are not fulfilled..
at com.opencms.file.CmsRegistry.importModule(CmsRegistry.java:1844)
at com.opencms.workplace.CmsAdminModuleImportThread.run(CmsAdminModuleImportThread.java:110)

What am I doing wrong?  Thanks.

Warren T. Chave, Esq.
Web Solutions Architect
Oregon Health & Science University