[opencms-dev] Cookies in OpenCMS again ...

Alexander Kandzior alex at opencms.org
Wed May 14 09:27:01 CEST 2003

Chase,

maybe this is a bug. Consider writing a bug report in this case and
provise some code (seems you already have that) which exhibits the wrong
behaviour. As this is obviously somthing important, we will try to fix
it ASAP if we have a reproducible bug report.

Best Regards,
Alex.

Alexander Kandzior
Alkacon Software - The OpenCms Experts