[opencms-dev] Migrate 5.0 rc2 --> 5.0 release ??

EXCELSIS - Sepand Oboudiyat sepand.oboudiyat at excelsisnet.com
Wed May 14 13:59:01 CEST 2003

Hi,

I am wondering what the procedure is for migrating from rc 2 to the recent
release ???

I tried installing OpenCMS 5.0 and connecting to my existing database
[containing all my work done using rc2] but i got the following message at
the OpenCMS login:

"The verison of workplace-templates and worplace-classes are different.
Please update one.

Workplace: 5.0_rc_2 Kaitain
Classes:5.0 Kaitain"

Do i really have to do this ? If so HOW ?

Note: When installing OpenCMS I chose not to "Import the Workplace" because
when i did the "Importing Workplace" stage of the installation threw
thousands of exceptions.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Mit herzlichem Gruß | Kind Regards

Sepand