[opencms-dev] News module for Opencms 5.0

ulrich.rueth at gmx.de ulrich.rueth at gmx.de
Thu May 15 11:03:29 CEST 2003

Antonio, Alex,

I support this! I provided the German localisation (workplace_de.properties)
yesterday and would be willing to support Antonio in any further steps, too.
For example, the question with the date format, which seems to be somewhere
inside the code (see my mailing list post yesterday) should be solved before
making a final release of the module. Antonio, did you read my posting? Can
you answer this question?

Regards,
Ulrich