AW: [opencms-dev] How to associate downloads with pages?

Andreas Zahner A.Zahner at alkacon.com
Thu May 15 14:22:01 CEST 2003

Tristan,

My suggestion is: just attach a property to the file with a path to a
folder, e.g. "/downloads/file1/". In this folder, create links with the
new page wizard to the real download files which could be located
together in one folder. For each download file list, create such a
folder with links in it.

Regards,

Andreas Zahner
Alkacon Software - The OpenCms Experts